Saturday 29 January 2011

So Long.......

Hi, yeah, I'm back, being so busy with school, work and so many other things. How have you all being? Fine, i presume.
Since, i resumed back to work in January, i have being involved in so many things, work, school and talent hunt. Yes , talent hunt, being searching for my whao factor, so as to expatiate on it, and promote it with positivity This has ,not being an easy challenge, but, i have since not being disappointed. I have sat for an exam, which  i am really thankful for.  I have missed you all, though, but i am hoping to come back fully soon, And , blog all the way, but, please, pardon moi for now, as i may not blog regularly still, for the fact that, i am still really busy with work and school, as well as putting together my on-line sales website, yes, it has gone live already, but i am still stocking up as well. So, can you see how busy i have being and will still be in future?.
Meanwhile, may i cease this opportunity to introduce my new online clothing website, http://www.somethin4U.co.uk.
Please, do vist and patronise us. Thanking you for your future custom.


From Moi


To You


I Say 
Keep Cool


Brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment