Thursday 30 December 2010

My debut Blog

Hi All,


Good day, my name is Brownie, graduate , married, working and into businesses.


Well, enough about myself.....



I am here to blog about life in general . I have always thought of blogging and, finally here i am ...yeepee.



Tonight, i'll be talking about the year 2010. How was the year 2010 ooops! not yet over, i mean, how is the year 2010, as there is still a day to go in 2010.



This year, i have ventured into so many things, and to ask, have i succeeded? Well, in most ventures, but, what i have pushing me on, is the fact that what i could not finish, this year, would definately be my starting point in 2011.



Counting my blessings , i got a permanent job for the first time in many years, i had never worked as a permanent staff for any company, i have always freelanced, but thought i needed some stability in my life, so i went for it . Wish number one sorted.



Wanted to start my professional course, i am enrolled and written three examinations already, passed all at one sitting. Wish number two sorted.



Wanted to be a superstar.....did i hear you ask ...HOW? No, i actually meant a superstar within myself ....did i achieve that ? i hear you ask..... i definately did.... cos, i sure do feel like a superstar within myself. Topmost wish achieved. Being happy from within, is the ultimate thing in life, do not wait for people to make you happy , when you can create the happiness from within yourself.


Social Strata

I have made few friends this year, lost none, gone on five holidays , this year.Done my best to be good to others to the best of my ability.



I need to go now, but, tomorow is a date, when we really have to say the final "GOODBYE" to the year 2010 and say "HELLO" to the year 2011.



Hope to read from you all soon,besides , we are just gonna blogg our ways into 2011.


Keep cool







Brownie

2 comments:

  1. Well, well, well...

    2010 has been fine so far - to God be the Glory!

    Did I achieve anything? Yes, I did. Went on 2 holidays - had a tour of the EU in the process. Got better at my job, yes. Definitely an achievement.

    'Superstar'? On my way there. Still learning to be a 'superstar'. Friends? Made more than I shake a stick at! Lost none - well to the best of my knowledge.

    2011 is looking good. And we thank the Almighty for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chas,
    thanks for your comment. It's good to know that you have accomplished so much in 2010, and looking to spring into 2011, with all the strenghth and hope you can muster.
    Superstar...you are definately gonna be one, cos, do you know what...what you could not finish this year, sure is your startig point in 2011 as well as the first to be accomplished. Be an Eagle, silent but with the will power to touch the sky.
    Keep cool.
    Brownie

    ReplyDelete